Feel the rush as you soar over the Lake Michigan shoreline!
TANDEM JUMP WITH US!
Tandem jumps from up to 10,000 feet high!
BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY
120 MPH Adrenaline Pumping Freefall!
Jump season starts in May, but we answer the phones all year.
Wow, What a Great Skydiving Season!
Skydive Charlevoix wants to thank everyone for the great memories jumping in 2017! Our regularly scheduled jump times are closed until May 2018, but you can always contact us with questions about ground classes, occasional jump days when the weather is good, and to purchase Gift Certificates. We look forward to seeing you for your first jump in Spring 2018!
New to Skydiving in Northern Michigan?
- Start by making your sky diving reservation online.
- Plan to arrive about ten minutes early to fill out your paperwork before your class starts.
- Classes are 4-6 people and include up to 30 minutes of pre-flight instruction.
- Your instructor will help you gear up and board the plane. Be sure to walk behind the plane and away from the propellers.
- The door opens up to two miles high and you hear READY, SET, GO! Remember to smile for your 120 mph, 40 second freefall video!
- When your parachute opens, you feel the wind stop and peacefully float down from 5000′. Your parachute ride lasts about 7 minutes.
- It generally takes 2 hours to complete a class and make your first jump but we may adjust your schedule for weather.
- Tandem sky diving means you are harnessed to a certified sky dive instructor and you jump together.
- You can get certified. Our Accelerated Freefall Program (AFP) prepares you for your first solo dive.
- Advanced divers can practice belly flying, freeflying (vertical flying), skyboarding and even the new birdman suit.
Tandem Jump with Skydive Charlevoix
See How We Jump!
Watch a First-Timer
Advgman / DropZone.com
First time jumper: The perfect place to begin my addiction to skydiving! The views from freefall where priceless! The Mackinac Bridge, the sand dunes, Harbor Springs, and Lake Michigan provided what I can only expect to be an incomparable jump. A definite repeat in my lifetime!
Matthew W. / Harbor Springs, MI
Heck yea it’s the greatest thing ever! I jumped last July for the first time and there is nothing like it! Just chilling up there in the sky look over the Bay. I would do it every day if I could!
Christine K. / Williamsburg, MI
I went with, my sister and my two kids (20+yrs old) last summer. We had a great time! What a great experience. Great staff, felt safe–strapped in tight and secure. Great views of the area – wow! I would recommend that everyone at least try it once. My kids would like to continue and get their certificate. Geronimo!
Mark S. / Auburn Hills, MI
I first jumped in July 2009 with Luther strapped to my back. Great experience! If you have ever been wishy washy about jumping, stop! Just jump! You won’t regret it! These guys know what they’re doing. The only thing you need to do is trust that the guy that’s strapped on to your back knows what they’re doing.
Deborah L. / Indian River, MI
There are NOT WORDS BIG ENUFF or HIGH ENUFF to define your experience with THESE WONDERFULLY friendly professional and HIGHLY :)))) qualified folk @ Skydive HS…I am a bucketlister 56 years young but after my DIVE…I’M about 45 now…u HAVE TO …THE scenery is BREATHTAKING over the GREAT LAKES…and its sumthin..you’ll NEVER FORGET..how it feels when ur the 1st one out and there’s Nuttin but you GOD and the heavens…AWESOME…SEE U GUYS SOON!
Hope F. / Charlevoix MI
My husband and I decided to do something out there for our anniversary! Wow were we glad we did! Luther and his staff were friendly, professional, and a ton of fun! I will never forget this experience and look forward to skydiving many more times to come. If you have never free falled through a cloud, you should. The view is amazing and the experience is life changing! Thank you for making our anniversary one we will never forget. Also, don’t forget to purchase the dvd of your jump. Our friends old and new love to watch it and hopefully it will inspire more people to experience Skydive Harbor Springs!