SKYDIVING PRICES IN MICHIGAN
The rates shown below are sky diving prices in Michigan for Skydive School.
We love kids. If you bring children with you, they must be under direct adult supervision at all times. We also love dogs but for safety reasons we do not allow pets at the airport.
Tandem Sky Dive Jump
Book online (save $50): $249
Weekday Discount - Tandem Sky Diving Rates
Book online (same as cash): $239 per person.
Video and Photo Pricing
RVT Video: $89 cash ($10 discount)
Sky Dive Photo: $99 with credit card
Sky Dive Photo: $89 cash ($10 discount)
Discount for Students and Military
Skydiving Weight Restrictions
There is an extra charge if you are over 200 pounds. The sky diving weight limit is 240 pounds, but call to inquire if you are over 240 pounds. The weight limit includes all clothing you intend to wear on your jump and is measured with our scale.
Priority Jumper Upgrade: $100
- Free T-shirt (or upgrade, $30 value)
- Coupon for $10 off Video ($10 value)
- Priority Check-in (Priceless)
- Guaranteed 1st flight (Priceless)
Package for faster service at check-in and first flight of your time-spot with merchandise. It does not buy you a better service with the instructors you hire or on the jump in general. We give the same amazing personalized service to everyone!
Information About Sky Diving Reservations
- The sky diving weight limit is 240 pounds; there is an extra charge if you are over 200 pounds.
- The online booking price is discounted and is non-refundable for any reason. If for any reason you can’t jump you will receive a gift certificate. Please read the rules of online booking below for more information about cancellations.
- If you cancel the jump prior to 48 hours of your scheduled jump time then you will receive a Gift Certificate for the amount you paid to be used for your next jump.
- If you cancel/reschedule the jump within 48 hours of the jump time then you will be charged the normal $50 rescheduling fee and receive a Gift Certificate for the amount you paid less $50 to be used toward your next jump time.
- If we cancel your jump (e.g. bad weather, temporary runway closure, unexpected aircraft maintenance, surprise FAA inspection, etc.) then you will receive a Gift Certificate good for one tandem skydive (valued at $249).
- If you would like to tip your skydiving instructor, standard tips are around $20-$30. Tipping your instructor is optional.
- $50 reservation deposit, which is refundable if you cancel more than 48 hours before your sky dive lesson.
- $9 non-refundable booking fee. This booking fee applies to all tandem reservations, including online reservations and gift certificate reservations.
- The $9 booking fee is non-refundable but, if you need to reschedule you can transfer the booking to another time without additional charge.
Jump With Us!
Skydive Harbor Springs tandem jumps from up to 13,500 feet high with up to 60 seconds of freefall at 120 MPH! Feel the adrenaline rush as you soar over the Lake Michigan shoreline. We take people skydiving 6 days a week and are located at the Harbor Springs Airport in Harbor Springs, Michigan.
WHAT CLIENT'S SAY
Advgman / DropZone.com
First time jumper: The perfect place to begin my addiction to skydiving! The views from freefall where priceless! The Mackinac Bridge, the sand dunes, Harbor Springs, and Lake Michigan provided what I can only expect to be an incomparable jump. A definite repeat in my lifetime!
Matthew W. / Harbor Springs, MI
Heck yea it’s the greatest thing ever! I jumped last July for the first time and there is nothing like it! Just chilling up there in the sky look over the Bay. I would do it every day if I could!
Christine K. / Williamsburg, MI
I went with, my sister and my two kids (20+yrs old) last summer. We had a great time! What a great experience. Great staff, felt safe–strapped in tight and secure. Great views of the area – wow! I would recommend that everyone at least try it once. My kids would like to continue and get their certificate. Geronimo!
Mark S. / Auburn Hills, MI
I first jumped in July 2009 with Luther strapped to my back. Great experience! If you have ever been wishy washy about jumping, stop! Just jump! You won’t regret it! These guys know what they’re doing. The only thing you need to do is trust that the guy that’s strapped on to your back knows what they’re doing.
Deborah L. / Indian River, MI
There are NOT WORDS BIG ENUFF or HIGH ENUFF to define your experience with THESE WONDERFULLY friendly professional and HIGHLY :)))) qualified folk @ Skydive HS…I am a bucketlister 56 years young but after my DIVE…I’M about 45 now…u HAVE TO …THE scenery is BREATHTAKING over the GREAT LAKES…and its sumthin..you’ll NEVER FORGET..how it feels when ur the 1st one out and there’s Nuttin but you GOD and the heavens…AWESOME…SEE U GUYS SOON!
Hope F. / Charlevoix MI
My husband and I decided to do something out there for our anniversary! Wow were we glad we did! Luther and his staff were friendly, professional, and a ton of fun! I will never forget this experience and look forward to skydiving many more times to come. If you have never free falled through a cloud, you should. The view is amazing and the experience is life changing! Thank you for making our anniversary one we will never forget. Also, don’t forget to purchase the dvd of your jump. Our friends old and new love to watch it and hopefully it will inspire more people to experience Skydive Harbor Springs!